PD112 ADVANCED DLP# SVGA 800*600 2.2kg 2000:1 1300 LUMENS 34dB
Acer PD112 1300ANSI lumens SVGA (800x600) data projector
* The innovative digital mirroring chipset optimises the high contrast ratio of 2000:1 and the high brightness of 1300 ANSI lumens which results in absolute crisp imaging and clean detail of fine font types.
* The advanced DLP™ technology delivers improved brightness of 1300 ANSI lumens and enhanced robustness required for the independent mobile user.
* The whisper quiet projector allows you and the audience to focus on the bright results without any distraction.
* Enhanced functionality with the support of the monitor loop through enabling you to view your presentation off the PC monitor or directly onto your projector
* Use your time for making an effective presentation instead of adjusting the settings with the easy to use functions of keystone correction, auto focus and auto synchronization.
* Direct connect and project data from multiple digital and video devices thanks to the abundant connection possibilities like Play station, digital camera, VHS, DVD, PC and TV tuner.
* Transform a workable or standard presentation into a captivating and entertaining communication tool for achieving excelling results.
The PD112 is a smart digital imaging solution conveniently built within an elegant but robust silver casing achieving long-term performance and mobile versatility. The PD112 is an easy to use digital projector that enables the user to focus on the big picture with the assistance of the remote control and to rely on the comfort of the easy to use settings for perfect synchronisation with your notebook or home PC.
The PD112 digitally enables your home cinema system for entertainment into the future and is also the reliable work tool for small to medium office environments requiring a reliable semi-stationary projector delivering a high return on investment.
Acer PD112. Projector brightness: 1300 ANSI lumens, Projector native resolution: SVGA (800x600), Contrast ratio (typical): 2000:1. Bulb power: 200 W, Lamp type: P-VIP. Noise level: 34 dB, Vertical scan range: 45 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 15 - 70 kHz. Power consumption (typical): 270 W. Weight: 2.2 kg