- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.\
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.\
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.\
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.\
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.\
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing D
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Acer: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Acer PS.PF1E6.B01 PC:
Uncomplicated and to the point, the AcerPower F1 is designed for users who value a straightforward computer delivering the latest processing power and the ability to handle complex business tasks efficiently — with a minimum of fuss.
The latest in proven technology combined with Acer's high-level reliability give users a dependable and cost-effective configuration that both simplifies management and lifts productivity.
By offering multiple means to upgrade and expand functionality — memory, drives and graphics — Acer ensures that user can make the most of their investment now and far into the future.