Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter Cards 10FL (Sc) & 10/100TX / single unit
protect data integrity in high-emissions areas. By providing both 110Mbps fiber and 10/100Mbps copper connectors on the AT-2451FTX,network administrators don’t need to worry about swapping out network cards. PCs can be quickly and cost-effectively deployed and redeployed,regardless of the cabling connection. The AT-2451FTX’s onboard Managed Boot Agent (MBA) provides a wide set of industry standard boot protocols, including PXE, NetWare NCP/IPX, IBM’s RPL, traditional DHCP, and BOOTP, supporting both BBS (BIOS Boot Specification) and non-BBS compliant PCs. It also includes an extensive set of utilities for boot ROM configuration, as well as access to Pre-OS and network boot image files.
Allied Telesyn’s Card Assistant Software
Allied Telesyn’s AT-2451FTX features a full-line of card assistant software:
- AT-Setup reduces Window Driver installation to a mouse click. This Windows program guides users through driver installation, updates, and problem corrections.
- AT-Stat is an advanced Windows application that reports network conditions and performance such as hardware resources, network statistics, and configuration.
- The VLAN protocol driver allows network administrators to configure their VLAN network fabric at the PC instead of the switch, enabling transparent movement of systems between switches.
- TCP/IP Checksum off-loading improves CPU use by verifying TCP/IP traffic checksums at the adapter rather than at the host processor, improving overall system performance for slower PCs.
- Packet prioritization enables Windows applications with Class of Service capabilities to prioritize out-bound packet streams to the AT-2451FTX,a useful feature for video streaming and VoIP where interruptions are unacceptable. Allied Telesyn’s AT-Setup makes Windows driver installation as simple as a mouse click.
Allied Telesis Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter Cards 10FL (SC) & 10/100TX. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI. Data transfer rate (max): 100 Mbit/s. Power consumption (typical): 5 W. Data link protocols: PXE,NetWare NCP/IPX,IBM’s RPL, DHCP, BOOTP. Depth: 180 mm, Height: 65 mm