ASUS WL-320gP 100Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WLAN access point
- Reception sensitivity and coverage range.
With built-in high-power amplifier with 20dBm average transmit power and 5dBi high-gain antenna, the WL-320gP delivers excellent signal quality and coverage range up to 850 meters in open space. This is especially effective when in access point modes, which signal quality and coverage range play critical roles.
- Enterprise Network Solution.
The WL-320gP supports most enterprise network requirement, including SNMP, Multiple SSID and VLAN. SNMP standard (v3) support allows system administrators to manage multiple access points from remote locations. Furthermore multiple SSID and VLAN support offer a cost-effective solution to separate the physical environment into a virtual networking area with different security level for a wide range of application requirements.
- Power Over Ethernet.
With Power over Ethernet support, WL-320gP can get the power supply either through PoE switch or PoE injector. No need to worry about power connection when setting AP.
- 5-in-1 Wireless Solution.
The ASUS WL-320gP AP works as a repeater, a bridge, a client and a gateway.
- Repeater mode: Repeat signal from root access point for those who are looking to extend signal range in spacious environments.
- Bridge mode: Connect up to four WLANs to enable network installation for multiple application mapping.
- Client mode: Unwire devices, including notebooks, PC and game consoles through RJ-45 cable connection.
- Gateway modes: Support DHCP, NAT, PPPoE, PPTP and firewall to deliver an excellent and flexible gateway solution.
- LED indicator.
LED "LINK" indicates AP signal strength and client connection with blinks, steady glow or blank.
ASUS WL-320gP. Data transfer rate (max): 100 Mbit/s, Modulation: CCK,DBPSK,DQPSK,OFDM, Receiver sensitivity: B MODE (-97dBm@1Mbps,-96dBm@2Mbps,-95dBm@5.5Mbps,-92dBm@11Mbps) G MODE (-94dBm@6Mbps,-93dBm@9Mbps,-9. Authentication method: 802.1x RADIUS (TLS, TTLS, PEAP). Antenna type: 5dBi, Antenna connector type: Reverse-SMA. Power consumption (typical): 5 W, Power requirements: 100V~240V. LED indicators: LAN, Link