ASUS M2N-LR/SATA Socket AM2 ATX motherboard
M2N-LR/SATA is based on AMD Socket AM2 platform. With dual core technology, the server board is able to provide dual CPU performance with one socket AM2 processor. It supports dual channel ECC Un-buffered DDR2-800 memory, which improves bandwidth and performance significantly compared with DDR400.
High Storage Capacity & Complete RAID solution for data protection.
- Built-in nVIDIA MCP55P provides 6 SATA ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and JBOD to secure your precious data.
- 4 SATA2 ports from AIC8130 support RAID 0, 1, 10 (simple volume); ZCR support RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 (Simple volume).
Ultimate in expansibility and upgrade.
1 * PCI-E x16 slot, 1 * 32bit/ 33MHz PCI slot, 2 * 64bit/ 133GHz PCI-X slots, and 1 * SODIMM 200P BMC socket to support wide range of server add-on cards.
Dual Server Class PCI-Express Gb LAN.
- Broadcom® PCI-Express Gb LAN provides most professional server network connection solution.
- Teaming and failover function which provides load-balance and fault tolerance features enables higher bandwidth aggregation and reliable network connection.
IPMI2.0 for Online & Offline Management.
- Out-of-band Management via ASMB3 with SOL support (optional).
- ASWM 2.0 provides in-Band web-based Management capability for your server.
Intelligent SmartFan 2 technology.
Proactively fine-tune fan speed base on System thermal condition for better acoustic.
ASUS M2N-LR/SATA. Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. Processor family: AMD, Processor socket: Socket AM2. LAN controller: Broadcom BCM5721. Motherboard form factor: ATX, RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 32 MB