only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin Switch 2p SOHO USB KVM:
The Belkin SOHO Series USB KVM Switch offers advanced engineering, such as audio and microphone support, that enables you to switch between speakers and microphones without having to reconnect. To ensure compatibility with the latest computers and devices, a flash-upgrade feature allows users to update firmware when necessary. Used with coaxial VGA cabling, the Switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048x1536@85Hz through a 400MHz video bandwidth, delivering the highest resolution possible without compromising display quality.
• Control two USB computers from one USB keyboard, mouse, and monitor
• Audio and microphone switching support
• Control through USB hot key switching and direct-access port selectors
• Support for USB computers and console
• Support for video resolutions
• Built-in cable management
• Flash-upgradeable firmware
• 10-second AutoScan mode to monitor all computers
• Complete USB keyboard and mouse
• Active port LEDs for easy status monitoring
Audio and microphone switching support