only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin USB Pro Series Motherboard Cable:
• Permits you to take advantage of built-in USB motherboard capabilities for extra ports to plug in devices.
• Adds two USB “A” type female receptacles to your computer system.
• Install USB capabilities into your Macintosh® and PC quickly and easily.
• Adds two 12 Mbits/sec USB ports to your Macintosh® and PC so you can instantly connect any USB device.
• Compatible with Mac® OS 8.6 or higher or Windows® 98.
• 20-gauge, double shielded, power wire conductor construction.
• Impedance matched twisted pair construction to minimize cross talk, ensuring high speed, error-free transmission.
• Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
• Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.