Long product name Canon Softcase 420EX Black :
Canon Speedlite 420EX
The short editorial description of Canon Softcase 420EX Black
Canon Speedlite 420EX
Canon Softcase 420EX Black
The official marketing text of Canon Softcase 420EX Black as supplied by the manufacturerMaximum guide number 42 (ISO 100, metres) at 105mm setting; Guide Number 31 at 35mm setting.
Approximately 1/2-stop less powerful than 550EX
E-TTL features include high-speed FP sync mode, and FE Lock (spot/partial flash metering)
Fully compatible as an affordable Wireless "slave" flash, with EOS1V, EOS 3 EOS30/33 and D30
COMPACT HIGH POWER E-TTL SPEEDLITE
The new Speedlite 420EX is fully E-TTL compatible, and reverts to standard TTL operation when used on older EOS bodies or the T90. The fully swiveling bounce head zooms automatically over a range of 24mm-105mm. Most impressively, its wireless E-TTL compatibility permits it to function as a 'slave' unit, triggered by a 550EX; ST-E2, MT-24EX or MR-14EX.
THE POWERFUL SPEEDLITE FROM CANON
- High power output offering a maximum guide number of 42 at 105mm setting to a guide number of 23 at 24mm ultra- wide setting (ISO 100, metres)
- E -TTL features include high-speed FP sync mode and Flash Exposure (FE) Lock (spot / partial flash metering)
- Built in receiver offering full compatibility as a wireless E-TTL "slave" flash, with EOS1V, EOS 3, EOS30/33, EOS D30, D60 and EOS 1-D
- Can be added to a unlimited number of Speedlite 550EX of Speedlite 420EX in a group offering multiple wireless flash setups for the ultimate portable studio
- Reduced size with 30% smaller head than the Speedlite 380EX and higher output
- Fully swivelling bounce head zooms automatically over a range of 24mm-105mm
- Built in modelling light enabled by the depth of field preview button on the EOS-1V, EOS 3 and the EOS 30/33
- AF-assist beam linked to the multi-point AF systems of compatible cameras
- Offers standard TTL operation when used on older EOS bodies or the T90
- Powered by four AA-size batteries (alkaline, lithium, Ni-Cd or Ni-MH
**All pricing indications are recommendations and are intended for guidance only. Dealers are not obliged to comply with recommended pricing. Please contact your nearest Canon dealer for specific pricing, product and inclusion information.
Short summary description Canon Softcase 420EX Black:
This short summary of the Canon Softcase 420EX Black data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.Canon Softcase 420EX, 100 g, 71.5 x 99.4 x 123 mm
Long summary description Canon Softcase 420EX Black :
Canon Softcase 420EX. Weight: 100 g, Dimensions (WxDxH): 71.5 x 99.4 x 123 mm
This is an auto-generated long summary of Canon Softcase 420EX Black based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.