- USB is the most modern. You can recognize it by the rectangular connector.\
- PS/2 connectors are round. This type of connection is fairly commonly used by PC\'s.\
- Bluetooth is another modern (wireless) connection method.
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Cherry: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Cherry Numeric Keypad EN 21keys PS2 Black:
– Numerical input
– Control systems
– Frequent entry of numbers
– Extension for notebook computer
– Equally suitable for left- and righthanded
– Low space requirements
– All keys can be user-defined with
up to 24 characters per key
– 4 additional user-programmable
function keys, can be labeled
– Digits can be entered
independently of the status of the
Num Lock in the system (operation
on notebook PC)
– Variable decimal separator
[.], [,], , or 
– External standard keyboard can be
– Matches design of Cherry
– Uses mechanical keys from our
ML series with high-precision key
action; small physical dimensions:
MTBF: 550,000 hours
PS/2 female connector for external keyboard