Pulsar Ellipse ASR 375VA FR sockets
- Ellipse ASR (Advanced Surge Reduction) UPSs include a high performance surge protective device which complies with IEC 616431.
- Ellipse ASR UPSs also protect telephone, broadband and Ethernet 10/100 MB for complete protection.
-4 sockets (375/600/750 models) or 8 sockets (1000/1500 models)
- Practical: French and universal sockets Also available with IEC sockets.
Extra flat for easy installation in all business environments:
- Vertical box format or below the desk
- Horizontal under a monitor
- 19" rack mounted (optional 2U kit)
The USBS models are designed for compatibility with a wide variety of computers:
- Combined USB and serial ports
- Power management software available under Windows, Linux and Mac OS
Eaton Pulsar Ellipse ASR 375VA. Output power capacity: 375 VA, Output power: 225 W. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Typical backup time at half load: 28 min, Typical backup time at full load: 16 min. Certification: Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 60950, CB Report, CE mark EMC: IEC 62040-2 / EN 50 091-2 Surge prot. Weight: 4.2 kg. Output connections: 4x French, Dimensions (WxDxH): 82 x 265 x 270 mm, Networking features: 10/100Base-T Ethernet