16-Ports 10/100 Switch
This 16 port switch is ranked as a LAN products, not only for the SOHO (Small Office Home Office) group, but also for the work-group applications. It can auto-detect connecting devices for 10/100Mbps in half/full duplex modes. Every port can independently connect to another port for maximum performance. Transmission and reception of frames will be done simultaneously under full-duplex mode. This will double the network bandwidth. Full-duplex mode has another advantage: collisions can not occur anymore. Comprehensive LEDs for each port for Full duplex/Collision and Link/Act/10/100Mbps for easy monitoring of network status.
- Switch 16 ports 10/100Mb
- Support NWay protocol for auto-speed (10/100Mbps) and duplex mode(half/full)
- Supports store-and-forward switching architecture.
- 148800 packets per second
- Filters fragment and CRC error packets for efficiency and reliability
- Suitable for 19 inch rack mounting, metal brackets included
Eminent 16-Ports 10/100 Switch. Copper ethernet cabling technology: 100Base-TX,10Base-T. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Maximum data transfer rate: 0.1 Gbit/s. Packet buffer memory: 2 MB. Data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Connectivity technology: Wired, Packet transfer speed: 148800 pps