USB Floppy Disk Drive, Grey
trustworthy 3.5" floppy disk is still one of the most used media types in the world. Small files like drivers, software updates, patches for
operating systems, anti-virus updates and boot-diskettes are still being shipped on floppy disks. Also, a lot of people still have old
text files, spreadsheets, pictures etc saved on floppy disks. So there will always come a time when you need a floppy drive for a software
update, to access some of your old data, or you need a diskette to quickly save a small file on. The new Freecom External USB Floppy
Drive is all that you need. Affordable, easy to use, lightweight: very portable and very convenient. Installing the USB floppy drive could not be easier: Just plug it into the USB port of your computer and you're ready to go! The Freecom External USB Floppy Drive is also
a very cost-effective replacement for when your existing floppy drive is broken. Powered through your USB port, this USB floppy drive gets you up and running in seconds.
Freecom USB Floppy Disk Drive
- Ultra small, lightweight black design floppy disk drive.
- Low noise, due to high quality materials.
- Hot swappable. No need to restart when connect or disconnect.
- Simple connection via USB cable.
- USB Bus powered. No AC adapter needed.
- Bootable with most notebook and desktop computers.
- Perfect for file transfer and file backup.
- Supports both 720 KB and 1.44 MB floppy formats.
- No driver needed for Windows ME/XP and Mac.
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards.
- Including 2 3.5" High Density floppy disks.
- Including Roxio's PhotoSuite (promotional version).
Freecom USB Floppy Disk Drive. Drive device speed: 300 RPM, Number of discs: 1 discs. Data transfer rate: 12 Mbit/s. Interface: USB 1.1. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 30000 h. Compatibility: PC & Mac, Compatible operating systems: Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP Mac OS 9 + Mac OS 10.x +