LTO-448i (LTO-2) S-Kit 200-400GB Internal
- Saves up to 800 GB of data on a single data cartridge in less than 2 hours (LTO960).
- Up to 160 MB/s data transfer rate (LTO960).
- Lowest price per GB in comparisson to other tape technologies.
- Internal 5,25”-Solution (half and full height).
- One Button Disaster Recovery.
- Tape AlertTM monitors device and media, and warns before errors occur
- MTBF at 250,000 hours at permanent use (100% duty cycle).
- Supports WORM functionality (Write Once Read Multiple) with LTO3 WORM
media (only with LTO960).
- Automatically cleaning of the recording head (does not eliminates the using of a cleaning cartridge).
- Reads the data while writing: the written data gets checked and
automatically overwritten in case of bad media section.
- Even in the case of 12.5 % recorded data loss (one complete track) on the tape, the data can be restored.
- Supports most of the operating systems and plattform e. g. Windows (NT, 2000, 2003, XP), NetWare, Linux, MAC OS, Unix, Sun Solaris, Silicon Graphics, IBM AIX (depending on backup software and available driver).
Freecom LTO 448i S-Kit, TapeWare LTO. Type: LTO, Compression ratio: 2:1, Interface: Ultra 320 SCSI. Native capacity: 200 GB, Compressed capacity: 400 GB, Drive device, buffer size: 64 MB. Drive device, transfer rate: 24 MB/s, Data transfer rate (max): 48 Mbit/s. Colour of product: Black, Certification: CSA, TÜV,CE, FCC, NOM, VCCI, C-Tick, RRL, BSMI, GOSH, CB, RoHs, WEEE. Power consumption (typical): 20 W, Power consumption (standby): 13 W