DVB-T Scart receiver
The Freecom DVB-T SCART receiver brings you into the world of Digital TV
The DVB-T TV standard sends Digital Signals (TV and RADIO) “free to air”. With the Freecom DVB-T SCART receiver, you can watch Digital TV on your conventional TV set.
The days of a set top box sticking out under your expensive LCD or Plasma TV are over. Because of the smart hinge design, the Freecom DVB-T SCART Receiver is easy to hide behind your (flatscreen) TV without the use of extra cables. Just plug the Freecom DVB-T SCART receiver directly
into the SCART input on your TV, switch it on, pick up the remote control and enjoy “free to air” digital television.
Because of its ultra compact size you can take the Freecom DVBT SCART anywhere you go. You will be amazed of how such a small receiver allows you to access free digital TV (including Teletext) and radio wherever you are.
- Watch “free to air” Digital TV and Listen to “free to air” Digital Radio on your conventional TV set.
- Fits behind any TV because of smart hinge design.
- Channel scan and name recognition.
- Electronic program guide (EPG) system.
- DVB-T antenna.
- Antenna connection fits your existing analogue antenna.
- Installs in seconds.
- Small dimensions (only 13,5x5,5x1,75 cm).
- Full size remote control
- AC3 compatible.
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards.
- Unlimited free helpdesk support.
Freecom DVB-T Scart receiver. TV tuner type: DVB-T, Channel bandwidth: 6 MHz. Interface type: Scart. Weight: 115 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 135 x 55 x 17.5 mm