ToughDrive Pro 160GB USB-2
In today’s world mobility has become a key factor. People who are on the road carry their whole office with them. Notebook, mobile phone, PDA, external hard drive… Imagine what can happen when you’re late for a flight, running to the gate, and your external hard drive accidentally falls from your notebook case or out of your jacket pocket onto the floor… it breaks. Hundreds of hours of work, gigabytes of spreadsheets, documents, photo’s… all gone. Not anymore! Freecom introduces the ToughDrive. The ideal external storage solution for people on the move. Fitted with an internal anti-shock frame and a
unique soft silicon cover, it can withstand bumps and drops so your drive is still fully functional after it has dropped. The ToughDrive ensures you can still access your valuable files.
A safe feeling. Provided by Freecom.
- Durable, soft silicon cover, ideal for mobile computing
- Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
- Can withstand falling from 2 metres on a flat surface
- Integrated USB cable, no extra connection cables needed!
- USB-bus powered, no power adapter needed
- The easiest way to add extra storage capacity to your computer
- Comes with award winning Acronis True Image Software
- Fast installation without rebooting
- High quality, slimline design, only 140 x 80 x 19 mm ( 5.5 x 3.15 x 0.74 inch)
- Fanless design thus no noise
- USB 2.0: available as 80, 120 and 160 GB
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
Freecom ToughDrive Pro 160GB, ToughDrive Pro 2.5. Hard drive capacity: 160 GB, Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive speed: 5400 RPM. Colour of product: Grey. Weight: 175 g. Average latency: 7.14 ms, Data transfer rate (max): 480 Mbit/s, Mean time between failures (MTBF): 50000 h