DLT-V4ES SATA USB EZ-KIT EXT EXTERNAL 160-320GB 5.25IN HH NS (MSD)
- Based on leading Quantum DLT-Technology.
- Stores up to 320 GB* of data on one data cartridge.
- Up to 72.0* GB/h data transfer rate.
- Multiple connection possibilities with SCSI- and SATA-Interface.
- Including DLTSageTM: monitors drive and media health.
- MTBF of 250,000 hours (@ 100% duty cycle).
- Compares the data while writing (Read While Write), theoretical no verify necessary.
- WORM (Write Once Read Many) support with DLTIceTM, on normal DLT-VS1
- Backwards read compatible to DLT-1, DLT-VS80 and DLT-VS160.
- Seven generation roadmap with up to 2-3 TB of capacity.
- Supports virtually most OS and platforms e.g. Windows (NT, 2000, XP, 2003), MAC OS, NetWare (5.x, 6.x), Linux (Kernel 2.2.5 or higher), Unix, Sun Solaris (8, 9, 10.x), Silicon Graphics (IRIX 6.5.16), IBM AIX (5.2.0).
Freecom OEM DLT-V4es SATA/USB, TapeWare DLT. Type: DLT, Compression ratio: 2:1, Access time: 80000 ms. Native capacity: 160 GB, Compressed capacity: 320 GB, Drive device, buffer size: 32 MB. Sustained data transfer rate (compressed): 20 MB/s, Sustained data transfer rate (native): 10 MB/s. Certification: FCC part 15 Class B (ANSI C63.4: 1992, CISPR22: 1997) & EMC Directive (89/336/EEC) & EN55022: 1998, . Power consumption (typical): 16 W