LIFEBOOK S7110 - Core Duo T2400 1.83GHz/512MB/60Gb/14.1" TFT/Win XP Pro/WLAN & Bluetooth
ergonomics, thus the new LIFEBOOK S7110 continues dominating this product segment.
The combination of performance, modularity and flexibility gives you the functionality and ease of use of a full-sized
PC. Intel® Centrino® Duo Mobile Technology delivers high performance and long working away from the power socket.
This notebook is designed for highest quality with extensive testing and extra-strong magnesium lid.
Designed for the most demanding mobile users, LIFEBOOKs are the perfect synthesis of form, function and style.
- Slim-light stylish design for convenient carrying.
- Lightest modular 14.1-inch notebook with only 1.8 kg.
- Modular bay fitting an extra hard disk drive, optical disk drive or battery.
- Excellent resolution and video quality.
- Small in size but great expandability with maximumports.
- 14.1-inch TFT-display for maximum viewing comfort.
- Dual pointing devices with second set of mouse buttons for comfortable working.
- Convenient working with full sized keyboard.
- Highest quality design with magnesium lid.
- Hard disk drive ShockSensor minimizes data loss and guarantee a higher reliability of your data.
- Spill-proofed keyboard offers protection against system damage caused by accidental spills.
- Reduce your Total Costs of Ownership with a comprehensive set of system management features.
- Easy and remote administration with DeskView client management.
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK LIFEBOOK S7110 - Core Duo T2400/512MB/60GB/14.1" TFT/Win XP Pro. Processor frequency: 1.83 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core Duo, Processor model: T2400. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 2 GB. Total storage capacity: 60 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Hard drive speed: 5400 RPM. Display diagonal: 35.8 cm (14.1"), Display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels, Aspect ratio: 4:3. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel GMA 950, Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels, Maximum graphics adapter memory: 0.128 GB