160GB Hard Disk Drive 5400RPM 8MB SATA 2.5"
- Ultra-high capacity 80GB & 160GB mobile hard disk drives (HDD) feature perpendicular magnetic recording (PMR) technology
- 80GB of storage per platter – among the highest in the industry for a 5,400RPM HDD
- 2.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drives feature up to 160GB of storage
- Features exceptionally high quality, reliability and performance
- Ideal for notebooks requiring high speed and capacity
Fujitsu reaches another landmark with the introduction of its first 2.5-inch SATA product developed using PMR technology. Since notebook manufacturers are beginning to require 160GB SATA hard disk drives for their products, the new Fujitsu PMR models are entering the market at an optimal time to take advantage of this demand.
Engineered to deliver high capacity in a small form factor, the new mobile series still retains the outstanding level of quality and reliability for which Fujitsu is renowned. The 5,400RPM mobile HDDs achieve 80GB per platter, among the top in the industry with this spindle speed. Featuring 160GB of storage space, low power consumption and reduced acoustic noise, the 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives are an excellent choice for today’s ultra-fast, high-capacity notebook computers.
With the delivery of its first generation, perpendicular recording SATA hard disk drive, Fujitsu continues to demonstrate its strong commitment to technology leadership.
Fujitsu MHW2160BH. Hard drive capacity: 160 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Hard drive speed: 5400 RPM. Width: 70 mm, Height: 9.5 mm, Depth: 100 mm