NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500, 256 MB, 2xDVI or 2xVGA or 1xDVI + 1xVGA, stereo, PCI-E card
Key Features and Benefits
Highest Workstation Application Performance
- Next-generation architecture enables over 2x improvement in geometry and fill rates with the industry's highest performance for professional CAD, DCC, and visualization applications.
Unmatched Color Precision
- Full 128-bit precision graphics pipeline enables sophisticated mathematical computations to maintain high accuracy, resulting in unmatched visual quality. Full IEEE 32-bit floating-point precision per color component (RGBA) delivers millions of color variations with the broadest dynamic range.
Next-Generation Vertex and Pixel Programmability
- NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs introduce infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control, removing the previous limits on complexity and structure of shader programs. With full support for Vertex and Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs deliver sophisticated effects never before imagined for real-time graphics systems.
Unparalleled Subpixel Precision
- 12-bit subpixel precision delivers high geometric accuracy, eliminating spreckles, cracks, and other rasterization anomalies.
Hardware-Accelerated Pixel Read-Back
- Greater than 2.4GB/Sec., pixel read-back performance delivers massive host throughout, more than 10x the performance of previous generation graphics systems.
Rotated Grid Full Screen Antialiasing
- RG FSAA sampling algorithm introduces far greater sophistication in the sampling pattern, significantly increasing color accuracy and visual quality for edges and lines, reducing "jaggies" while maintaining performance.
High Precision Dynamic Range Imaging (HPDR) Technology
- Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and high quality HD video playback from DVD.
Dual Dual-Link Digital Display Connectors
- Two dual-link TMDS transmitters support ultra high resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2400 at 24Hz on each panel) - resulting in amazing image quality and detailed photorealistic images.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
- NVIDIA SLI technology enables dynamically scalable graphics performance, enhanced image quality, and expanded display real estate.
Fujitsu S26361-F2856-L235. Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2400 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory bandwidth (max): 42.2 GB/s. Interface type: PCI Express x16. DirectX version: 9.0c. Cooling type: Active, Form factor: LP