Tape Kit LTO3HH Ultrium 400GB 60MB/s int
Fujitsu S26361-F3459-L3 Internal LTO 400GB tape drive
- The LTO3 Ultrium half-height offers a large storage capacity of up to 800 GB and data transfer at 120 MB/s, thus
fulfilling all standards in terms of capacity and performance
- Half-height form factor saves space and fits in a wide variety of servers
- The LTO3 tape drive is a cost-efficient medium for backup, restore and archiving purposes
- Investment protection thanks to read/write compatibility with previous LTO Ultrium generations.
- Improvements in the third generation with WORM (Write Once Read Many) functionality
With the third generation of the LTO (Linear Tape Open) halfheight drive, we are offering an innovative product with dual mode compression, dynamic data rate matching and a 128 MB memory. The result: nearly tripled the performance of the predecessor model with half-height form factor. The LTO3 also boasts twice the capacity – 800 MB a cartridge – at a data compression of 2:1, thus ensuring optimum data backup.
The transfer rate of 120 MB per second also slashes data backup times. All these technical innovations make the LTO3 Ultrium tape drive an ideal medium for small and mediumsized businesses.
Obviously the new LTO3 drive offers unrestricted compatibility with the tape drive LTO3 Ultrium full-height, the predecessor generation LTO2, as well as read compatibility with LTO1.
Fujitsu S26361-F3459-L3. Type: LTO, Compression ratio: 2:1, Interface: Ultra320 SCSI wide. Native capacity: 400 GB, Compressed capacity: 800 GB, Drive device, buffer size: 128 MB. Burst transfer rate: 60 MB/s. Form factor: 5.25x1.6". Power consumption (typical): 20 W, Power consumption (standby): 13 W