GeForce 6600 256MB Supports AGP 8X and 8 pipelines, DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support
- Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
- Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
- Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution
- Supercharge your gaming with the power of GIGABYTE's GV-N66256DP, which deliver best-in-class performance and advanced visual effects for next-generation games. The only VPU in its class with support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and with support for AGP 8X platform, the GV-N66256DP delivers ultra-realistic effects, unmatched features, and rock-solid stability so you can play your game the way it's meant to be played.
- Real time monitoring the temperature, cooling fan speed and voltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
- PureVideo technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
Windows Vista Ready
- NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
Gigabyte GV-N66256DP. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 128 bit. Interface type: AGP 8x. DirectX version: 9.0c. Form factor: ATX