RADEON™ X1600 XT, 256MB GDDR3, DirectX® 9.0, Dual DVI-I, TV-out, HDTV
Faster clocks, double the transistor density of erlier 130 nm technology. 90nm technology helped make X1000 products the most advanced GPUs ever highest clocks speeds, incredible feature integration, full performance and precision all the time, and ability to take advantage of future, higher-speed memories.
3Dc is an exciting new compression technology designed to bring out fine details in games while minimizing memory usage. It is the first compression technique optimized to work with normal maps, which allow fine per-pixel control over how light reflects from a textured surface. With up to 4:1 compression possible, this means game designers can now include up to 4x the detail without changing the amount of graphics memory required and without impacting performance.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0C
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Catalyst™ Control Center
ATI's all-new Catalyst Control Center goes far beyond traditional driver configuration software—it's a feature-rich and stable 3D acceleration control application that puts you in complete command of your ATI visual processing unit (VPU). Catalyst Control Center offers exceptional graphics performance and visual quality for the ultimate in performance, stability, and innovation. Safe GPU overclocking, custom profiles, and assignable hotkeys are just a few of the many new features. You'll also enjoy frequent updates, reliable customer service, and an interactive user feedback program, all backed by ATI's technical confidence, industry-leading capability, and uncompromising commitment to creating your ultimate visual experience.
Avivo™could provide vibrant high fidelity, flawlessly smooth next-generation video playback. Avivo™ technology easily allows your PCs to become digital home media center by its compelling video pipeline design that comprises the latest high definition video hardware acceleration, including H.264 and WMV9.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and Support
Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Multiply and Conquer with Multi-GPU Performance: CrossFire's "supertiling" GPU sharing speeds rendering by evenly dividing the graphics processing, intelligently alternating the rendering workload to each Radeon GPU for efficient load balancing, and optimized performance.CrossFire boosts image quality along with rendering speed, eliminating the need to crank down screen resolutions to get the high image quality you want.CrossFire supports a wide range of ATI-based graphics cards and motherboards, and offers compatibility with a broad array of third party components for a flexible and robust solution.
As a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promis that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Ring Bus Memory Technology
- Maximum 512-bit internal ring bus for memory reads
- Programmable intelligent arbitration logic
- New cache design
- Improved HyperZ™
Ultra-Threaded Shader Engine
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
- Up to maximum 512 simultaneous pixel threads
- Dedicated brach execution units for high performance dynamic branching and flow control
- Dedicated texture address units for improved efficiency
Silent-Pipe II Technology
Silent-Pipe II technology that generates natural airflow to provide more efficient cooling without the use of a heat sink or fan. This is achieved through a unique design that draws cool air in through a new proprietary front-flow thermal module to remove heat from the heat sink on the VGA card. GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe II Features and Benefits:
- Feature 1.Proprietary front-flow thermal module: the first Dual-slot heat pipe solution to utilize a convection slot at the back of the chassis to increase thermal dissipation.
- Feature 2.Natural convection design: Silent-Pipe II technology artfully uses the temperature difference between the inside and outside of chassis, creating natural system convection.
- Feature 3.
High-precision die-casting process: uses the latest high-precision die forming technology to increase the thermal conductivity of the material that makes up the heat sink.
- Feature 4.SLI ready: designed for compatibility with dual card configurations.
- Feature 5.High performance heat pipe with sintered powder wicks: with the industry's best powder-style pure copper heat pipe for ultra efficient thermal conductivity.
- Feature 6.3D performance ready: designed stability during demanding 3D applications.
- Feature 7.Integrated architecture design: heat pipe and GPU actually make contact to provide unequalled heat conductivity.
To make it easier update the VGA BIOS than before and help users update the latest VGA BIOS from Internet automatically.
Real time monitoring the temperature, cooling fan speed and voltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
Gigabyte GV-RX16T256V-RH. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit. DirectX version: 9.0c