48.26 cm (19 ") Flat Panel Monitor L1902
HP L1902 Flat Panel Monitor 19" computer monitor
- Thanks to a combination of thin design, affordable pricing and reduced power consumption the HP L1902 not only looks good on your desk but also provides exceptional return on investment.
- The large 19-inch screen, delivers superb image clarity and brightness and allows you to view large amounts of data, and applications simultaneously, therefore maximising your productivity.
- Exceptionally ‘user-friendly’ front access keys enable you to quickly and simply, adjust brightness, contrast, and all other settings. Wide viewing angles, plus a full range of tilt settings, make it easy to find the best viewing positions.
- Extensive testing ensures out-of-the-box compatibility with all HP business PCs and thin clients. Supported by 65,000 IT service and support professionals in 160 countries around the world, you get end-to-end product serviceability and support.
- The HP L1902 meets stringent worldwide environmental regulatory standards, including TCO 03 certification to ensure power usage efficiency and lower emission levels.
HP L1902 Flat Panel Monitor. Display diagonal: 48.3 cm (19"), Display brightness: 250 cd/m², Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Cable lock slot: Kensington, VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: -5 - 30°. Power consumption (typical): 40 W, Power consumption (PowerSave): 2 W. Certification: ISO 9241-3,7,8 VDT, ISO 13406-2, MPR-II, CISPR, VCCI. Width: 422 mm, Depth: 75 mm, Height: 361 mm