L2045w, 51.054 cm (20.1 ") TFT LCD, 5 ms, 600:1, 300 nits, 160°(H) / 140°(V)
HP L2045w 20.1" Silver computer monitor
- Enhanced performance*: Get crisp, clear, high-definition views of your graphics and data projects with a 600:1 contrast ratio, sharp resolutions to 1680 x 1050, and fast 5 ms (on/off) response time.
- Improved compatibility: Toggle seamlessly between legacy and developing graphics technology through VGA and DVI-D connections that support analog or digital modes. The built-in USB hub enables quick and easy connections to a variety of peripherals, including the HP Silver Flat Panel Speaker Bar (sold separately), which fits neatly under the monitor to bring speakers right to the desktop.
- Streamlined ease of use: Plug and Play convenience offers out-of-the-box setup and simplified maintenance; HP Display Assistant allows you to adjust display settings through a simple onscreen wizard.
- Flexible configurations: Work the way you want with a monitor that supports desktop, wall, and swing arm mounting. The optional HP Flat Panel Quick Release** helps simplify wall and swing arm mounting and bundling with a thin client for extra versatility.
- Comfortable viewing: The HP L2045w monitor helps you find the most comfortable viewing position with a height-adjustable base, tilt, swivel, and 90-degree pivot rotation features. The special low-point feature on the height adjustable stand lets you position the lower bezel flush with the desk or docking station if you prefer a low-sitting screen.
HP L2045w. Display diagonal: 51 cm (20.1"), Display brightness: 300 cd/m², Display resolution: 1680 x 1050 pixels. USB hub version: USB 2.0. Colour of product: Silver. VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: 45 - 45°, Tilt angle: -5 - 30°. Power consumption (standby): 2 W, Power consumption (typical): 60 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V