LENOVO ADAPTER 16/4 TOKEN-RING LOW PROFILE PCI MANAGEMENT
Features & Benefits:
• Support for Wake on LAN, PXE 2.0-compliant remote boot and remote unattended installation - The latest in industry-leading network manageability for a low total cost of ownership.
• Tivoli Management Agent, SNMP and DMI 2.0 instrumentation - Offers advanced system manageability.
• Works with the latest releases from Microsoft, Novell and IBM - Support for the latest leading operating systems, with Microsoft PC99 logo and Novell NetWare certification.
• Compatibility of new device drivers with older adapter hardware and new hardware with previous-generation device drivers - For ease of migration, ensures a smooth product transition.
• Support for PCI Hot Plug and Redundant NIC Quick Failover - Enhances server network reliability and maintainability.
• Simple Plug and Play installation and new easy-to-use Windows-based diagnostic utility - For easy installation and manageability.
Lenovo ADAPTER 16/4 TOKEN-RING LOW PROFILE PCI MANAGEMENT. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI. Data transfer rate (max): 16 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 4Mbps, 16Mbps. Weight: 170 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 64.4 x 19 x 127.5 mm, Form factor: Plug-in, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0