PCMCIA Turbo 16/4 Token Ring Card II 1pk
Features & Benefits:
• Tivoli Ready, LCCM compatible, SNMP and DMI protocol support - For industry leading network manageability, providing low Total Cost of Ownership.
• Latest Microsoft, OS/2 and Novell operating systems supported, including Windows 2000 - Compatible with the most popular operating systems.
• Designed to meet PC99 specifications (including OnNow wakeup)
• Low Memory Usage - LAN Client uses approximately 12KB of DOS memory, LAN drivers and protocol stacks move to extended memory.
• LANAid - For easy installation.
• Flexible - Compatible with IBM Turbo 16/4 Token-Ring PC Card device drivers.
Lenovo PCMCIA Turbo 16/4 Token Ring Card II 1pk. Connectivity technology: Wired. Data transfer rate (max): 16 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 4Mbps, 16Mbps. Data link protocols: Token Ring. Weight: 42 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 54 x 85.6 x 5 mm, Form factor: Type I/Type II, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft DOS 5.0, 6.22 IBM DOS 6.3, 7.0 DOS 2000 IBM LAN Support Program 1.33 or later IBM Personal