Matrox DualHead2Go is an external multi-monitor upgrade that adds up to two monitors to your notebook or desktop computer.
Matrox DualHead2Go is an external multi-monitor upgrade that adds up to two monitors to your notebook or desktop computer. Ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual monitor setup, this small box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors. DualHead2Go is available in DisplayPort, Digital, or Analog Editions.
* Run two independent monitors from your notebook or desktop computer even if that system only supports one monitor output*
* A two monitor setup lets you organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors
* Open a different application on each monitor or stretch one application across two monitors
* Uses your system's existing graphics card to deliver a stable platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
* Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components.
* External device that won't void your system warranty
* Includes Matrox PowerDesk software for Windows and Mac
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display**
* PC and Mac compatible
* 2-year warranty
*All monitors powered by DualHead2Go must run at the same resolution.
**Available only on the Analog and DP Editions.
Matrox DualHead2Go Analog Edition. Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1024 pixels. Colour of product: Black. Dimensions (WxDxH): 96 x 92 x 24 mm