The Millennium P650 low-profile PCI is a dual monitor graphics card that supports independent resolutions and fits in low-profile and ATX systems.
Matrox P65-MDDAP64F GDDR graphics card
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead* or TripleHead** graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays†
* 64 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* Multi-display 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox P-series and Parhelia series graphics cards
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
* Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
* Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
* Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
** TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox P650 Low-profile PCI graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP*
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
* Analog, 2 monitors: 1920 x 1440
* Analog, 1 monitor: 2048 x 1536
Matrox P65-MDDAP64F. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 128 bit. Interface type: PCI. Cooling type: Active, Certification: EMC Class A – ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI. Bundled software: Matrox PowerDesk