The Matrox Parhelia 128MB AGP8x multi monitor graphics card offers reliability, high image quality, and innovative features for a wide range of professional applications.
Matrox PH-A8X128F GDDR graphics card
* Matrox TripleHead to use three* analog monitors at a time (in "independant" or "stretched" mode)
* Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead** or TripleHead† graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays‡
* AGP 8x card compatible with all compliant AGP 4x and 8x systems
* 128 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC or PAL)
* Multi-display 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox Parhelia series and Millennium P-series graphics cards
* Matrox-certified display drivers available for leading CAD and GIS software
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on another display
* Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on another display
* Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on another display
* Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* 3-year warranty
* The resolution of each display must be the same when using TripleHead on products in this series.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
† TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
‡ Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox Parhelia 128MB graphics card
* DVI-to-HD15 dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP*
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
* Analog, 1-2 monitors: 2048 x 1536
* Analog, 3 monitors: 1280 x 1024
Matrox PH-A8X128F. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 256 bit. Interface type: AGP 8x. Cooling type: Active. Bundled software: Matrox PowerDesk