The Matrox Parhelia DL256 is a dual-link DVI multi monitor graphics card that supports up to 4MP (million pixels) of resolution (2560 x 1600).
Matrox PH-P256DLF GDDR graphics card
* Matrox DualHead for simultaneous support of one dual-link DVI monitor and one analog monitor
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead* or TripleHead** graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays†
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox Parhelia series and Millennium P-series graphics cards
* Monitors supported include the 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display, the Dell 3007WFP, and the HP LP3065 Flat Panel Monitor (all at 2560 x 1600 and 1280 x 800 resolutions)
* 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* 256 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* Hardware support for quad-buffered stereo-3D output
* TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC or PAL)
* Multi-display, multi-card 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
* Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
* Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
* Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
** TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox Parhelia DL256 graphics card
* DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* Stereo-3D connector bracket (mini DIN-3 connector)
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP*
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital: 2560 x 1600
* Analog: 2048 x 1536
Matrox PH-P256DLF. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 256, 32. Interface type: PCI. Cooling type: Active, Form factor: ATX. Bundled software: Matrox PowerDesk