NEC SpectraView 1990
- Highly innovative LCD monitor with S-IPS TFT display.
- ColorComp: Compensates variations in the white homogenity and improves colour and brightness homogenity at the press of a button.
- GammaComp: hardware calibration with 12-bit LUT (look up table) for 36-bit colour control and Gamma correction.
- ambix3™ Technology - safety of investment with analog/digital interfaces (DVI-I, DVI-D, VGA) with up to 3 inputs simultaneously.
- OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-axis colour control (RGBCMY, hue and saturation).
- Realtime clock with scheduler.
- CableComp for best picture quality through automatic signal compensation of long cables and weak signals incl. Sync continuity detection.
- Advanced NTAA (Advanced Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment) provides stable and excellent picture quality.
- L-shape front button technology for intuitive OSD control.
- ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (150 mm).
- TORO™ Design: Screen rotation 90° (portrait capability).
- Rapid Response technology (9 ms GTG).
- Low power consumption for reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Ergonomics and safety complying to the highest industry standards incl. ISO 13406-2.
- Detachable light protection hood (black, lined with photo velvet).
NEC SpectraView 1990. Display diagonal: 48.3 cm (19"), Display brightness: 270 cd/m², Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Colour of product: Black. VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: 170 - 170°, Tilt angle: -5 - 30°. Power consumption (standby): 1 W, Power consumption (typical): 46 W. Certification: CE; TCO’03; TÜV; TÜV GS; C-tick; GEEA/Energy; Energy Star; FCC Class B; PCT/Gost; UL/C-UL or CSA; CC