5-Ports 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch
The FS605 and FS608 desktop switches are standards based for easy integration of Ethernet (10 Mbps) and Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) devices. These switches feature 5 or 8 ports. All the ports provide automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust the straight-through or crossover cables and make the right connection.
Easy to Use
Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating! Auto negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink eliminates the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables.
Value for Money
The FS605 and FS608 desktop switches are designed specifically for home and small office users with Plug-and-Play installation, rear ports that reduce cable cluter, and front status lights for easy monitoring. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently.
- Auto Uplink™ technology automatically adjusts to suit all your Ethernet cables
- Every port automatically senses the right speed and duplex mode
- Low power consumption, enabling these switches to run cool without a fan
- Works with PCs, Macs, servers, printers & virtually any Ethernet device
- Attractive, compact platinum design blends seamlessly into your home decor
Netgear FS605. Switch type: Unmanaged network switch. MAC address table: 1000 entries, Maximum data transfer rate: 0.1 Gbit/s. Power consumption (typical): 7.5 W. Weight: 130 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 116.57 x 89.75 x 34.42 mm, Connectivity technology: Wired