BDS4241R - 42" Wide VGA Plasma Monitor + Vogel-s Bracket
State of the art, cost effective plasma monitor designed for indoor public display applications. The high class deinterlacer, advanced digital video processing and the latest plasma technology guarantee optimal display of your message.
Optimized for public viewing
- Motion compensated deinterlacing.
- Extremely high contrast (10000:1) & brightness (1500 cd/m²).
- 3D combfilter separates colors for a razor-sharp image.
Lower total cost of ownership
- Extensive accessory package.
- Advanced anti burn-in functions to prevent ghost images.
- Long expected panel lifetime of over 60.000 hours.
Operational flexibility for different applications
- Monitor is network controllable for remote management.
- Built-in TV tuner.
- Multiple PC input formats up to WXGA.
- Multiple video input formats up to SXGA and HDTV compatible.
- Quiet and reliable fanless operation.
Philips 42" Wide VGA Plasma Monitor + Vogel-s Bracket. Display diagonal: 106.7 cm (42"), Display resolution: 852 x 480 pixels, Aspect ratio: 16:9. Analog signal format system: NTSC,PAL,SECAM, Supported TV bands: Hyperband, UHF, VHF. RMS rated power: 20 W. Teletext: 1000 pages. Power consumption (standby): 5 W, Power consumption (typical): 240 W