Digital Terrestrial Receiver
Philips Digital Terrestrial Receiver AV receiver
Free access to Digital TV and Radio channels
Experience the digital interactive TV phenomenon. Enhanced picture quality thanks to the unique Pulse Killer Chip technology.
- Interference is neutralised by build in Pulse Killer Chip.
- Includes Dolby Digital bitstream out for surround sound.
- Two SCART sockets for connecting your TV and other sources.
- Integrated Digital TV with MHEG interactive applications.
- Freeview access to digital TV and radio.
- 7 day Electronic program Guide.
- Fast installation for new channels.
Philips Digital Terrestrial Receiver. Power consumption (typical): 12 W, Power consumption (standby): 6 W. Weight: 980 g. Package dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 242 x 63 mm, Package weight: 1.78 kg. Power requirements: 230V AC/50Hz - 12V DC, Dimensions (WxDxH): 238 x 145 x 42 mm