SDM-S75D - SDM-S75D - 17" LCD Flat Panel monitor with SXGA (1280x1024) screen resolution.
- Swivel feature - makes it easy to show screen content to colleagues.
- Audio pass through - PC sound is routed to a heaphone socket on the display. No more rummaging for connections at the back of your PC.
- 12 millisecond response time for high quality playback of fast moving video.
- High brightness, high contrast & fast screen refresh - for superior image quality that is easy on the eye.
- See more, scroll less - Large SXGA (1280x1024) resolution puts more information in view.
- DDC-Ci allows you to control the settings of your display via software. (external software required)
- Simple setup - Plug & play and the Sony automatic image adjustment feature gives hassle-free configuration
- Gamma control - for colour matching of the display with digital cameras and printers to ensure the colours shown on screen match those on the other devices. Supports sRGB colour space matching.
- Wide viewing angle - the screen can be viewed clearly & comfortably from the side, top or bottom (160 degree horizontal, 160 degree vertical).
- Advanced ECO mode - auto-adjusts screen settings to give best picture quality in varying lighting conditions
- On-Screen Menu - for full control of gain, gamma, colour temperature, etc.
- Allows simultaneous connection of 2 PC's (1 analog & 1 digital input) - easily switch from one to the other.
- HD15 signal input - for analog video card connection.
- DVI-D direct digital signal input - for higher quality imaging with compatible graphics cards.
- Cable management system - hides cable clutter for a tidier desk.
- Available in black & silver.
Sony 17" LCD Flat Panel monitor SDM-S75D Silver. Display diagonal: 43.2 cm (17"), Display brightness: 300 cd/m², Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Colour of product: Silver. Tilt angle: -5 - 20°. Power consumption (standby): 1 W, Power consumption (typical): 45 W. Certification: TCO'03, VESA DPMS, International Energy Star