Wireless Print 1000g- Ethernet Port, USB 2.0, 54Mbps
Topcom Wireless Print 1000g Wireless LAN print server
• Multifunction device.
• Memory card.
Share your printer among all the users of your wireless network. Connect your USB printer to the Wireless Print Server 1000g and it will be immediately available for printing through your wireless LAN. No need to reserve a dedicated computer to act as print server. And thanks to its MFP software utility you will also be able to connect it to a multifunction printer or to a USB twain scanner, fax or memory card reader.
WIRELESS PRINT SERVER
• 1 USB 2.0 port to connect a printer, multifunction device (MFP), scanner, fax or memory card reader.
• Wireless LAN connection IEEE802.11b,g.
• 1 Ethernet 10/100 Mbps connection (RJ45).
• WEP (64 / 128 bits), WPA for secure wireless networking.
• Server and peer-to-peer printing.
• Network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI and AppleTalk.
• Printing methods: LPR, IPP, SMB/TCP Raw Printing and Unix Logical.
• Supports DHCP Server and Client Protocols.
• Compatible with all major Operating Systems.
• Software utility for Easy Installation and support for multifunction and bi-directional printers (Only Windows 2000/XP).
Topcom Wireless Print 1000g. Network connection type: Wireless LAN. Supported network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk. Certification: CE, RoHS. Data transfer rate: 54 Mbit/s