Raptor SATA Hard Drive 74 GB, 1.5 Gb/s, 16 MB Cache, 10,000 RPM
- Reliable - Designed and manufactured to enterprise-class standards to provide enterprise reliability in high duty cycle environments. With 1.2 million hours MTBF, these drives have the highest available reliability rating on a high capacity drive.
- Fast - With a next-generation SATA interface, 1.5 Gb/s data transfer rate, native command queuing (NCQ), and 16 MB cache, these drives deliver optimum performance.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - A feature unique to WD, prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF™) - Optimizes operation and performance when the drives are used in vibration-prone, multidrive systems such as rack-mounted servers or network storage.
- FlexPower™ - Connector technology that accepts power from either industry standard or new SATA power supplies.
- Servers, network attached storage, scientific computing, video surveillance, enterprise backup, document and image management, digital video.
Western Digital 74GB 3.5" SATA. Hard drive capacity: 74 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Hard drive speed: 10000 RPM. Power consumption (standby): 2.48 W, Power consumption (PowerSave): 2.66 W. Width: 101 mm, Height: 26 mm, Depth: 147 mm. Drive device, transfer rate: 81 MB/s