55 ppm Print/Copy up to 1200 x 1200dpi, Paper size A5/148 x 210 mm - A3/297 x 420 mm; 640 MB, 2-Sided Printing, Scan to email/file/server/directory/PC 600 x 600 dpi max; 1 or 2 V.34 modems: 33,600bps, 600 x 600 dpi max Faxing, LAN Fax, Internet Fax, Network Fax Server; 100-sheet Bypass Tray; Two 550-sheet user-adjustable front loading Paper Trays; 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH), Ethernet 10/100BaseT, 10BaseT, 10Base2, USB 2.0, Parallel; Xerox Standard Accounting
* The WorkCentre Pro 245/255 comes in several configurations.
* Print, Copy, with optional Fax, Scan and email
* up to 45 / 55 ppm
* One-line or two-line fax option with LAN fax; Network server/internet fax also available
* Optional network scanning with email (LDAP/Authentication), FreeFlow SMARTsend, Scan to PC Desktop
* Up to 1800 x 1800 Postscript print resolution
* Five paper trays including bypass with a capacity of up to 4,800 sheets
* Feed up to 80 lb cover/216 gsm and 11x17 in./A3 media
* First page out time as fast as 3.3 seconds
* Stapling, hole punching, V-folding and saddle-stitch finishing options
* 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2); up to 55 ppm scan speed
* Maximum duty cycle up to 200,000 pages per month.
* Fastest effective print speed in the industry, bar none! Based on an independent industry analysis, the competition advertises print speeds that don't come close to what they claim in real customer environments.
* The WorkCentre Pro 245/255 offers breakthrough uptime and reliability. The device predicts and prevents downtime by telling you when to replace a SMart Kit component. These kits are really easy to replace.
* Most intelligent device management systems the industry has to offer. CentreWare Internet Service and CentreWare Web for remote management and Xerox Standard Accounting, Queue management and SMART Kit status at the device or your desktop.
* Exclusive SMARTsend solution lets you send documents to multiple destinations - email, network folders, document repositories other printers etc. - from a single scan.
* Virtually unlimited scan, fax, print, email and program ahead while the device is busy printing another job. This Smart controller architecture, unlike competitive products, offers true multi-tasking which means you never have to wait!
* A Xerox exclusive "Print-Around" feature stops all bottlenecks at the multifunction printer. This feature holds any job needing resources (such as different paper size), and immediately prints the next job in the queue.
* Industry leading security features ensure your sensitive data is secure. Features include Disk Image Overwrite, Secure Fax, Secure Print, Network Authentication using LDAP, HTTPS, IPsec, Standard Xerox accounting and auditron.
* Xerox multifunction printers are the most user-friendly devices. This device is loaded with features and even complex features are very easy to use.
Features that Reduce Costs
* Xerox Standard Accounting provides job-based accounting features for greater cost control of printing, copying, faxing and scanning.
* Energy Star Compliant and Blue Angel certification, which means you save on energy costs.
* Internet Fax takes advantage of your existing network and integrates easily with your e-mail server, eliminating costly long-distance charges.
* SMARTsend allows you to send scanned documents with a single scan to multiple destinations virtually anywhere, eliminating mailing charges.
* N-up copy or prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper and space in your filing cabinet.
* Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
* Booklet maker allows you to save time and money by producing saddle-stitched booklets and other professionally finished materials in-house.
* Delayed send fax allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
Features that Save Time
* First page out time as fast as 3.3 seconds, reduces wait time at the device. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of performance.
* Two-line fax option so you can send and receive faxes at the same time.
* LAN fax option allows you to fax a document directly from your desktop.
* Print reports to quickly print out information such as accounts, billing meters and fax activity.
* Program ahead allows you to program and scan ahead even when the device is busy printing.
* Job queue management so you can quickly view the jobs in the system with the ability to promote, delete and hold jobs to improve efficiency.
* Store and recall job programming so you can quickly recall programming of commonly used jobs.
* Build job enables programming complex jobs without the need for manual collation.
* Job Interrupt a long job to run another job that maybe more urgent.
Features that Enhance Productivity
* Auto Reduce/Enlarge automatically scales a page to best fit the sheet size of the media in the designated input tray.
* Automatic 2-sided copying and printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
* Help screens to quickly learn to use even complex features.
* Annotation/Bates Stamping provides the ability to easily add a comment, date, page number or bates number to the copy output.
* Mixed-sized originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job to produce either mixed size or common sized output.
* Build job, a powerful feature that simplifies complex document creation.
* Booklet Creation automatically prints pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
* N-Up Copying/Printing enables printing of multiple pages on a single page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
* Covers insertion in copy and print mode allows you to feed the front and back pages of the document from a different media tray.
* Tabs insertion in copy and print mode allows you to integrate tab stock into your document to create professional documents.
* Edge erase can be used to "clean up" the edges of an original e.g. if it is frayed or has hole punch or staple marks.
* Transparency dividers allows you to insert either blank or printed dividers.
Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate
With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your investments with innovative workflow software from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners and:
* Contain costs
* Share knowledge
* Accelerate workflow
* Integrate paper and electronic documents
* Manage and distribute documents effectively
Xerox WorkCentre Pro 255V_FTC. Print technology: Laser, Maximum duty cycle: 200000 pages per month, Printer management: Xerox CentreWare Intranet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web, Novell NDPS/NEPS, Xerox CentreWare for Uni. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 55 ppm, Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Time to first page (black, normal): 3.3 s. Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 55 cpm, Copier resize: 25 - 400%, Maximum number of copies: 9999 copies. Modem speed: 33.6 Kbit/s. Standard input capacity: 1200 sheets, Maximum input capacity: 4800 sheets