FaxCentre F116, fax | print | copy | scan
- Small footprint takes up very little space.
- 33.6 Kbps modem for fax transmission of about 3 seconds per page.
- JBIG compression for faster transmission.
- Network connectivity optional.
- Scan and send faxes in colour.
- Device access control available with up to 98 user or department codes available.
- Alphanumeric (QWERTY) keypad built-in to device.
- 26 one touch dials and up to 500 speed dials.
- Memory that never disappears. No battery backup required.
- Maximum paper capacity of 750 sheets.
- Prints at 16 ppm and 600 dpi resolution.
- Maximum duty cycle up to 2,500 pages per month.
High-speed fax at 33 Kbps reduces call duration so you save on your phone bills.
JBIG Compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster.
Fax via email to reduce toll calls.
Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
Toll-save faxing allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
Delayed Transmission, so you can send faxes when the toll-rates may be lower.
Xerox FaxCentre F116. Type: Laser, Modem speed: 33.6 Kbit/s, Fax resolution: 100 x 100 DPI. Maximum number of copies: 99 copies. Standard input capacity: 250 sheets. Standard output capacity: 100 sheets. Processor frequency: 92 MHz