AT-WL2411 - 802.11b Wireless Access Point
the AT-WL2411 is designed for easy integration into all office environments.
Designed for easy installation and operation, the AT-WL2411 wireless access point tracks and connects roaming wireless clients without the
cost and complexity of a dedicated mobile IP server or additional hubs and cabling. In fact, its fully-integrated IP Tunneling capabilities enable large wireless LANs to span across multiple subnets. Users of wireless-enabled laptops and other mobile computing devices maintain
continuous, high-quality network connections while roaming throughout the enterprise.
- Secure information transmission with 64-bit or 128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) data encryption.
- Standards based 802.11b connectivity.
- Transmission distances exceed 500ft.
- Light-weight compact size.
- IP tunneling.
- SNMP management.
- Long-range antenna available.
- Supports up to 256 users.
Allied Telesis AT-WL2411 - 802.11b Wireless Access Point. Data transfer rate (max): 11 Mbit/s, Spread spectrum method: DSSS, Number of users: 256 user(s). Management protocols: SNMP, Telnet, Supported protocols: IP, IPX, NetBEUI, DECNET, AppleTalk. Cabling technology: 10Base-T. Security algorithms: WPA. Power requirements: 100-240V AC; 50/60 Hz