EAX1900XTX/2DHTV, 512MB DDR3, PCI-E, 2x DVI-I, TV-in-out, HDTV
ASUS EAX1900XTX/2DHTV/ 512M is equipped with exclusive ASUS innovations and ATI Radeon X1900XTX GPU. With the powerful ATI Radeon X1900XTX VPU, the ASUS EAX1900XTX/2DHTV/ 512M supports the finest in graphics technology, including Avivo Video and Display Engine, CrossFire multi-VPU technology, Ultra-Threaded and Shader Engine. Combined with unique ASUS innovations such as SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology for intelligent video enhancement and interactive gaming features, the all-new ASUS card delivers the ultimate in computer visual enjoyment.
Why ASUS is Better?
- ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- ASUS Video Security™ Online: Whether you're online or not, ASUS VideoSecurity Online provides you a flexible and economical security system. It can easily turn your computer into your own security server.
- ASUS GameLive Show: Stream live gaming action onto the internet and share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameReplay:Recording gaming action and strategy into MPEG4 files to share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameFace Messenger : Easy IM and live game conference in any PC games
- ASUS OnScreenDisplay (OSD): OSD allows you to instantly adjust various display settings in almost any PC game without leaving the game.
- Powered by the world's most powerful GPU- ATI Radeon X1900XTX
- Ultra-Threaded Shader Engine- Support for Microsift® Direct X®9.0 Shader Model 3.0
- 384 million transistors on 90nm fabrication process
- Addvanced Image Quality Features
- Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
- CrossFire™- Multi-GPU technology
DVI to VGA adapter;
Component-out cable adapter;
9 Pin S-Video to composite VIVO cable
6’ Svideo cable;
6’ Composite cable
ASUS EAX1900XTX/2DHTV, GDDR3, 256 bit, 1550 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
ASUS EAX1900XTX/2DHTV. Processor frequency: 650 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit, Memory clock speed: 1550 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, Dual Link DVI