Adapter USB PCI 4p f PC Mac
With the power of QuadraBus™ technology, the Belkin 4-Port PCI Card delivers 12Mbps of bandwidth to each of it's four USB ports. Consider how sluggish four connected devices will run sharing 12Mbps. Now see their performance rise four-fold once each USB device receives the full 12Mbps.
Add four USB ports and improve performance of connected devices by providing a full 12Mbps bandwidth to each port. Bring an end to peripheral sluggishness by delivering a full downstream 48Mbps to all your devices at the same time.
• A robust 12Mbps of bandwidth per port for four ports totaling 48Mbps of data speed. Four 12Mbps USB ports added to a system previously with or without USB capabilities.
• May be daisy-chained to support up to 127 devices per port for a total of 508 devices.
• State-of-the-art QuadraBus™ technology from Lucent Technologies.
• Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
• Compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
• Full compliance with current USB specifications and PCI specification version 2.1
• OHCI Compliant
• Compatible only with Power Mac G3 Blue and White or Power Mac G4 under Mac OS 8.6 through OS 9.x.
Belkin Card PCI 4p USB w Quadrabus f PC+ Mac, 48 Mbit/s, PC, Mac, PCI specification version 2.1, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 or Windows XP Mac OS 8.6 through OS 9.x., USB
Belkin Card PCI 4p USB w Quadrabus f PC+ Mac. Data transfer rate: 48 Mbit/s, Platform: PC, Mac, Minimum system requirements: PCI specification version 2.1