Q1413A, Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper 120 gsm, 914 mm x 30.5 m (36 in x 100 ft)
Meet your everyday printing needs with this economical heavyweight matte coated paper. From working comps and design proofs to POP signage and special event posters, accomplish more with consistent results every time. You get added flexibility with broad HP Designjet printer compatibility. And you can print with the environment in mind with this recyclable, FSC™ certified printing material.
- From working comps and design proofs to POP signage and special event posters, see high-quality, consistent image quality print to print and roll to roll.
- Count on consistent image quality. HP printing materials, HP Designjet printers, and Original HP inks and printheads are designed to work together as a system to ensure reliable, consistent results with every print.
- Meet your everyday printing needs and enjoy consistent, high-quality results with this economical heavyweight matte coated paper.
- Use this high-quality printing material across a broad range of HP Designjet printers. And get added flexibility with this recyclable, FSC™ certified paper that supports the development of responsible forest management worldwide.
- Take advantage of printing flexibility. HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper is compatible with a wide range of HP Designjet printers using Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks as well as HP Latex Inks.. Help meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients. This FSC™ certified paper supports the development of responsible forest management worldwide and is recyclable through commonly available recycling programs.
HP Q1413A, 30 m, 96 cm (37.8"), 155 µm, 120 g/m², Matte, Germany
HP Q1413A. Maximum roll length: 30 m, Size: 96 cm (37.8"), Printing media thickness: 155 µm. Printing material shelf life: 2 year(s). Dimensions (WxDxH): 113 x 113 x 960 mm, Weight: 3.35 kg, Package dimensions (WxDxH): 113 x 113 x 960 mm. Quantity per pallet: 81 pc(s), Printing material opacity: 90%, Core diameter: 5.08 cm. Pallet dimensions (W x D x H): 1120 x 1120 x 1150 mm, Package dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 113 x 960.1 mm (4.45 x 4.45 x 37.8"), Pallet dimensions (W x D x H) (imperial): 1117.9 x 1117.9 x 1150.1 mm (44 x 44 x 45.3")