InfoPrint 1650 MFP: 45 ppm letter, 43 ppm A4 b&w, 1200 x 1200 dpi, Mono print, mono copy, color/mono scan, 128MB, USB, Ethernet
The InfoPrint 1650 MFP plows through a wide variety of jobs with multi-tasking productivity and minimal user intervention. The low-glare, adjustable, monochrome touch screen and intuitive interface helps simplify user interaction with the multifunction printer (MFP). Some of its user-friendly features include job interrupt to accommodate priority copies, intuitive job cancel, auto-sensing for letter and legal sizes, copy countdown, a legal-size flatbed scanner, e-mail print confirmation, and even the ability for users to send faxes from their desktop PCs.
Users can complete their jobs quickly because the InfoPrint 1650 MFP includes a powerful 514MHz processor, fast first-page-out time and high speed of up to 45 ppm.1 It’s also easy to fine tune output results with adjustments such as reduce and enlarge, separator sheets, margin shift, edge erase, date/time stamp and variable quality settings.
- Provide small workgroups with multifunction support that offers "one-stop" convenience
- Support advanced e-mail functions by scanning documents in color; print and copy in mono
- Use the intuitive touch screen operator panel to interrupt jobs for priority copying or to cancel a job at the device
- Increase user satisfaction with a simple design that includes a simplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) (up to 50 pages), a legal-sized flatbed scanner, and the ability to handle mixed letter/legal original sizes
- Protect your investment and grow with affordable input options like a 500-sheet duplex unit, large paper drawers, and an envelope feeder
- Enhance security on a shared device with "confidential" and "held" jobs
- Simplify installation with Internet, LAN or wireless connections
IBM Infoprint InfoPrint 1650 MFP. Print technology: Laser, Printing: Mono printing. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI. Copying: Mono copying. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Scanning: Colour scanning, Faxing: Mono faxing. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4. Standard input capacity: 600 sheets. Standard output capacity: 500 sheets