Z-5400 Digital 5.1 Speaker System
Immerse yourself in high-fidelity digital surround sound with Logitech's THX-certified, 310-watt Z-5400 Digital 5.1 speaker system.
Patented dual-chamber subwoofer
Plays louder and goes lower for unbelievable bass.
Polished aluminum phase plug satellites
Combine two drivers into one: the clarity of a tweeter with the richness and fullness of a separate mid-range.
Wireless remote control
Great for use with home-entertainment systems and video game consoles.
Can be used as a home-theater system. Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center
Compact design for desktop use or placement in your entertainment center. Features include digital LCD, volume level adjustment, auxiliary input jack, mute, and effects settings.
The Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center supports Dolby® Digital and DTS® soundtracks and includes digital and analog inputs for connecting DVD players, PCs, video game consoles, MP3 players, and more. Fine-tune your listening experience with a convenient wireless remote. Wall mountable satellites help make installation easy in any room. The patented dual-chamber subwoofer enhances your games, music, and movies with thundering, distortion-free bass.
- Experience earth-shaking bass. 310-watt RMS delivers thunderous power. Patented dual-chamber subwoofer plays louder and goes lower for unbelievable bass.
- Experience the full sonic experience of a movie theater. The THX certification guarantees high-quality audio. And the Z-5400 Digital speakers include a hardware DTS® decoder for master-quality sound, as well as support for DTS® 96/24, an enhanced, higher-resolution, studio-quality format available on many DVD video and DVD audio discs.
- Support up to 7 simultaneous devices, including 2 optical inputs, 1 co-ax digital input and an auxiliary MP3 player input.
- Enjoy smoother frequency response. Advanced aluminum phase plug drivers are further enhanced by a digital EQ. The Logitech Z-5400 Digital Speakers include Dolby® Pro Logic II decoding for surround-sound playback from 2-channel analog sources, creating realistic 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies and games. Digital equalization actively adjusts frequency response in real time for the cleanest, most accurate sound reproduction.
- Use it on your desktop or in your entertainment center. Compact Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center works wherever you put it. Features include: digital LCD, volume level adjustment, auxiliary input jack, mute, and effects settings.
Logitech Z-5400 Digital 5.1 Speaker System, 5.1 channels, 310 W, 35 - 20000 Hz, 9500 Ω
Logitech Z-5400 Digital 5.1 Speaker System. Audio output channels: 5.1 channels. RMS rated power: 310 W, Frequency range: 35 - 20000 Hz, Impedance: 9500 Ω. Remotely operated