Cinema Electrol 123x160 High Contrast S
Broad range of compact, electric projection screens, equipped with an extra high black border at the top for optimal viewing height.
Case (88x88mm) of steel with galvanised inner side and dark grey (RAL 7021) or white (RAL 9016) powder coated outside, fitted with impact resistant plastic end caps.
- Motor with 5-year guarantee and CE quality mark.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- Supplied complete with 3-metre connection cable and separate wall switch.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 12 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 90 Watts.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- High Contrast S: double-sided coated grey vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1,0 and viewing angle 45º L/R.
- Screen fabrics Matte White S and High Contrast S.
- Formats video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50º L/R.
- Case colours in white and black.
- See also Cinema RF Electrol with built-in radio frequency remote control.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta Cinema Electrol 123x160 High Contrast S. Diagonal: 182.9 cm (72"), Viewable screen width (W): 146 cm, Viewable screen height (H): 110 cm, Aspect ratio: 4:3