ProScreen 183x240 High Power
Professional projection screen with spring mechanism in various aspect ratios, sizes and screen fabrics.
- Smooth tensioning arm for fast and trouble-free rolling and retracting of projection screen fabric.
- Simple pull-out system locks at every desired viewing height.
- Screen fabric is taut because of the large metal roller and strong spring mechanism.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- Supplied complete with pull cord.
- High Power: double-sided coated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; high gain 2.8, viewing angle 25º L/R, weight approx. 680 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.43 mm.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Datalux S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; increased gain 1.5, viewing angle 35º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.35 mm.
- Square format (1:1) has a black border of 2.5 cm on left/right side.
- Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats have a wide black border all around of 5 cm.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Formats square (1:1), video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Screen fabrics Matte White S, Datalux S and High Power.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta ProScreen 183x240 High Power. Diagonal: 3.05 m (120"), Viewable screen width (W): 2.3 m, Viewable screen height (H): 173 cm, Aspect ratio: 4:3, Format: Video