Maxtor DiamondMax 20 160GB 8MB SATA II
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 300 Mbytes per second).
- Tunneling Giant Magnetoresistive (TGMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, provide the drives with
increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- Quiet operation.
- 350 Gs nonoperating shock.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
Seagate DiamondMax 20 Maxtor DiamondMax 20 160GB 8MB SATA II. Hard drive capacity: 160 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA II, Drive device, buffer size: 8 MB