Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (ST/ST), 5M
Tripp Lite's 5 meter ( 16ft ) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 5 meter ( 16-ft.) connectors: 2 ST connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze.
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (ST/ST), 5M, 5 m, OFNR, 2x ST, 2x ST, Male/Male, Orange
Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (ST/ST), 5M. Cable length: 5 m, Cable type: OFNR, Connector 1: 2x ST, Connector 2: 2x ST, Core diameter: 62.5 µm, Connector gender: Male/Male, Cable colour: Orange