Internet Phone LCD PH-2100
- Voice-over-IP USB telephone for making free, worldwide phone calls using your internet connection.
- The ideal alternative to a headset: looks, feels and works like a normal phone.
- With clear LCD display providing status information such as date, time and dialed number.
- Software included to use the phone with the leading Voice-over-IP application Skype.
- Internet to normal phone calls also possible at low rates, for example using Skype-Out.
- Controls for dialing, call pick up, call hang up and scroll and phone status LED indicators.
- Equipped with auto echo cancellation and noise reduction technology.
- Connected and powered via USB (no batteries needed).
- Including 100 cm USB extension cable for a total operation range of 250 cm.
- Can also be used as a numeric key pad or microphone.
- Also compatible with Skype 2.0.
Trust Internet Phone LCD PH-2100, LCD, USB, 125 x 50 x 25 mm, Windows 2000/XP
Trust Internet Phone LCD PH-2100. Display: LCD. Interface: USB. Dimensions (WxDxH): 125 x 50 x 25 mm, Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000/XP